Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tuesday

Day 2 of the Vegan Experiment
now, just so we understand each other... i have not decided to become a vegan. I am experimenting with vegan foods and making a transition to more natural foods. If I end up in some sort of category like Vegetarian, Pescaterian, Strict Vegetarian (that was a new one on me.. thanks Shelley Madison for clarifying!), or Vegan, or Omnivore.. then so be it.
For dinner last night Todd and I went to the Wild Cow restaurant for their BE Hive buffet that benefits various charities. Last night was Mexican and it benefitted Hands on Nashville.
(love them! www.hon.org... highly recommend volunteering with them).
The meal was a buffet and it was YUMMY! lots of things to choose from and they even came around and offered us a vegan chocolate cookie or churro for dessert. Good thing they only gave me one cookie because I could have eaten 10. They were fantastic!
I spent some time afterward picking Shelley's brain about the transitional time, the difficulty of eating out, losing the dairy, etc. Had a few ciders and headed home.
and then binged on Smarties. (NOT VEGAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment