Thursday, October 8, 2009

Countdown

I'm not the only person who has a significant other that spends most of their days away so I'm not looking for sympathy.

I always say things could be much worse and i'm a lucky girl.


Today I took Todd to the airport for another long and hopefully final leg of what we like to call "the neverending tour"
He'll be in Japan, China, Korea, United Arab Emirates, Ethiopia, Russia, Turkey, Egypt, Greece, UK, and Ireland with a few possible additions and maybe a subtraction or two.

I get to meet him in London on November 13th and hang until they move long to Newcastle from Manchester. Get to visit with family and hopefully take awesome pictures.

The title is countdown because I'm pretty excited about going to England again. It has been way too long and the first time back without my grandparents living. I'm glad I won't go to their house actually. I want to see it again but not on this trip. too upsetting.

35 days til i leave for London.
yay!
Here is my To Do list...

1. follow a meal plan for the next 35 days
2. try to peel a few more pounds by following above mentioned meal plan
3. consistently run with dogs for the next 35 days. good for them good for me.
4. get the darn grass to grow in the backyard before i leave! It's grass growin time um.. did you hear that Abner? NO DIGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is Abner. he's a digger.
that's as far as i'm going with the to do list.
It's already daunting.

ok..... GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment